It’s has been two months since I started using this Clarifying Kaolin Clay Face Mask and I’m really impressed with this product. I remember before I even used this product there were times that my face gets a little oily. Nobody wants an oily face. I know I don’t.
One day while grocery shopping at our local Walmart store I decided to check out some facial masks at the cosmetics department. At the corner, there was a table set up with lots of skincare products on sale and one of those was the Clarifying Kaolin Clay Face Mask. I was debating at that time whether I should get it or not. Well, obviously, I ended up getting it which I’m grateful that I did!
This face mask not only purifies the skin. It also helps absorbs excess sebum. I love wearing makeup and we know that liquid foundation and other stuff that we applied on our face can possibly cause clogged pores. This mask can help with that because it decongests clogged pores. Another thing why I love using this product is because it’s very gentle to my skin and doesn’t cause any redness. After rinsing, my face feels cleaner, softer and smoother. And by the way, this product also helps if you have an acne problem.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
A purifying mask for clearer, smoother, looking skin.
Naturally-detoxifying Kaolin Clay draws out impurities and excess oil while Cactus Flower and Willowherb Extract keep skin hydrated and calm.
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing skin, apply an even layer to face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for up to 20 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry.
- Water (Aqua), Kaolin,
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,
- Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60,
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,
- Stearyl Alcohol, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract,
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract,
- Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,
- Quartz Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol,
- Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate,
- Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Fragrance (Natural).
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope this short review helps.
FOLLOW ME & LET’S CONNECT