I’m going to start with these following questions.
- Do you like to cook?
- How often do you cook?
- Are you comfortable moving around your kitchen when cooking?
- Do you have the space you need to move around in your kitchen while cooking?
I actually asked those questions to myself often, and here are my answers.
- Do you like to cook? – Yes, I love to cook!
- How often do you cook? – I used to cook everyday but not anymore.
- Are you comfortable moving around your kitchen? – To be honest, no! I’m claustrophobic. I’m can’t stay in my kitchen for long without feeling dizzy, getting headache and the fact that I will start getting clumsy.
- Do you have the space you need to move around in your kitchen while cooking? -The answer in no. As a mentioned above I’m claustrophobic. I love a spacious kitchen where I can freely move without tripping; without getting headache; and without feeling dizzy. I always feel like that when I’m in a small space. I have two little boys, and when they are in the kitchen with me I’m always trying to out just to take deep breath.
Having this kind of issue, I just wish we have a bigger kitchen! Browsing online for kitchen ideas is very helpful. There are 5 best kitchen ideas I picked. My picked might not be your style. Everyone is different; everyone have different style. However, if I win in lottery, one of these designs will be my kitchen look. I wish….I wish….I wish!
Okay, here’s my picks. All images below are linked to the websites where I found these ideas.
How about you? What is your dream kitchen?